“My ultimate goal is to minimize clients’ tax liability by identifying and taking advantage of tax saving opportunities that are not always obvious.”
Clint has joined Melton & Melton in 1983. As a tax partner, he works primarily with clients in the automobile dealership, construction, distribution, agriculture, and real estate industries. Clint’s practice is focused on general tax planning, mergers and acquisitions, entity structures, and complex real estate transactions.
Born in Abilene, Texas, he has been a Houston resident for over 50 years. Clint now resides in Sugar Land with his wife, their daughter, and their golden retriever. He likes to spend his free time outdoors in activities such as fishing and hiking.
- Houston Automobile Dealership Association
- Associated General Contractors – Houston Chapter
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants – Houston Chapter
Texas State University (1983)
- Presidential Upper Level Scholarship
- Dean’s list- four years
- Graduated with highest honors