Peter joined Melton & Melton in 1993 as a staff accountant. He proceeded through the ranks and in 2001 he became a partner in the audit department. He specializes in a number of industries, including oil and gas, investment companies, broker dealers, construction and manufacturing. He has experience helping clients with partnership income allocation calculations, including carried interests.
Peter is often described as helpful and friendly. He credits his success to his hard work and respect for others. Peter was inspired to pursue a career as an accountant by his love of both math and entrepreneurship. He passes his knowledge on to those around him, often speaking at various colleges during Beta Alpha Psi meetings.
Born and raised in Houston, Peter married his high school sweetheart and they now reside together in Sugar Land. He enjoys the area for the wide range of activities it offers, including sports, arts, and outdoor activities. In his free time, Peter can often be found playing golf, shooting sporting clays, and traveling.
CPA – Texas
- Texas Independent Royalty Owners Association
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants – Houston Chapter
- University of Houston Alumni Association
University of Houston (1992)
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Accounting
- Graduated with honors
- Member of Beta Alpha Psi and the Entrepreneur’s Club