“Technical ability, hard work, and attention to detail will get you far in the accounting profession; but, to truly excel, one must build close client relationships.”
Michael Gallier brings over 30 years of public accounting experience to every client relationship. His career passion is to provide and deliver personalized, meaningful, and value-added professional services to his clients. His practice is focused on meeting the tax and accounting needs of closely-held businesses and their owners in a variety of industries. Michael is also responsible for the technical training and development of the firm’s tax department professionals.
As an alumni of Texas State University, Michael has remained involved as a member of the Department of Accounting Advisory Council since 2003. He is committed to helping the university educate and train high quality accounting graduates that will be the profession’s leaders of the future.
A native Houstonian, Michael enjoys spending time and traveling with his wife, Laura. He also likes biking, reading, and wade fishing in the Texas bay system.
Practice Areas and Experience:
- Automotive Dealerships
- Wholesale Distribution
- Construction Contractors
- Real Estate
- Last-In, First-Out (LIFO) Inventory Calculations
- Representation before the Internal Revenue Service
- Estate and Succession Planning
- Merger and Acquisition Consulting
- U.S. Export Tax Incentive Planning and Compliance
CPA – Texas
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants – Houston Chapter
- Houston Auto Dealers Association
- Driving Force Automotive Group
- Association for Corporate Growth
- Texas State University Department of Accounting Advisory Council
Texas State University (1985)
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Accounting