“My goal is to proactively provide dynamic and personalized solutions that help clients meet their financial objectives while minimizing their overall tax liability.”
Josh joined Melton & Melton in 2009. As a tax partner he primarily serves clients in the construction, oil and gas, manufacturing and real estate industries. He specializes in working with closely-held businesses and their families.
Josh is committed to building strong client relationships and maintaining the highest levels of communication and responsiveness.
Josh currently resides in Katy with his wife, Whitney, and their three children. In his spare time, Josh enjoys being outdoors and traveling with his family.
CPA – Texas
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants (TSCPA)
- Houston Contractors Association
- Association of Commercial Real Estate Professionals
Texas State University (2009)
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Accounting
- Master of Accountancy