At Melton & Melton, we recognize not-for-profit doesn’t mean not-for-success. That’s why we’ve established a dedicated team of professionals who will provide you one-on-one personal attention to address your financial needs. Our team knows what it takes to help large not-for-profit organizations effectively and efficiently operate their organizations to reach their financial goals. Through our vast experience serving the not-for-profit sector, our talented pool of professionals understand the unique needs, laws and regulations facing organizations like yours.
Through our philosophy of providing personalized service and developing long-term client relationships, we are able to offer customized solutions aligned directly with your organization’s mission. Ultimately, we strive to help maximize the potential of your resources so you can not only preserve, but also strengthen your ability to serve the community for generations to come.
Our not-for-profit specialists can specifically assist you with:
- Accounting and auditing
- Application for exempt status
- Business advisory
- Cash flow management
- Cost allocation and budgeting
- Exempt organization tax returns
- Financial reporting
- Federal and state grants accounting and consulting
- Organization and personnel planning
- Schedule of expenditures of federal awards
- Compliance audits in accordance with Government Audit Standards Including the federal requirements of OMB Circular A-133
- Tax Planning
For more information, please contact: