Over the years, Melton & Melton has developed a strong understanding of the unique issues facing Non-profits; we recognize that Non-profit doesn’t mean not-for success. That is why we have established a dedicated team of professionals to provide you with one-on-one, personal attention in addressing your financial needs. Our team has extensive knowledge of Non-profit organizations’ operational structures, tax requirements, and other unique needs—we have what it takes to help your organization operate effectively and efficiently in order to reach your financial goals. Non-profits are not just a focus for our firm—they are a passion. We believe in the work they do and the differences they make in the lives they touch.
Our philosophy is to provide personalized service and develop long-term client relationships; we offer customized solutions aligned directly with your organization’s mission and goals. Ultimately, we strive to help maximize the potential of your resources— not only to preserve, but also to strengthen your ability to serve the community for generations to come.
Our Non-profit professionals can assist you with:
- Accounting and auditing
- Application for exempt status
- Business advisory services
- Cash flow management
- Cost allocation and budgeting
- Exempt organization tax returns
- Financial reporting
- Federal and State grants accounting and consulting
- Organization and personnel planning
- Schedule of expenditures of federal awards
- Compliance audits in accordance with Government Auditing Standards, including the federal requirements of OMB Uniform Guidance
- Tax planning
For more information, please contact: