Client Accounting Services Senior Manager
At Melton & Melton you are not simply an employee — you are a valued member of our team.
Melton & Melton’s Client Accounting Services (CAS) team serves as an outsourced accounting department for companies of all sizes. We know our clients personally and provide timely financial results and strategic financial advice that helps their businesses grow. Our goal is to provide our clients with financial and accounting support so they can focus on running their businesses.
The Senior Manager oversees the day-to-day operations of the CAS department and supports both the client and the CAS staff. This position provides oversight, mentoring, and quality control for the CAS team. This position is responsible for ensuring that reported results comply with the appropriate accounting framework.
- Oversee the operations of the Client Accounting Services Department.
- Ensure processes and procedures are in place to provide adequate redundancy.
- Determine staffing structure for each engagement with a view to maximizing efficiency.
- Schedule engagements according to priority and staff availability.
- Responsible for training programs and identifying training needs.
- Sign off on all financial reports; ensuring that the reported results comply with generally accepted accounting principles in the United States.
- Perform other related duties as necessary or assigned.
- Several years of experience working as a controller.
- Experience working with QuickBooks Online is strongly preferred.
- Excellent management and supervisory skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Business Administration required.
- Experience working in a paperless environment preferred.
- Certified Public Accountant license preferred.
Upload Your Resume