Simple Steps to Automate Bill Pay
Paying your bills on time can be a struggle for the average working American. Why not relieve some of the burden and set up automatic bill pay to eliminate the possibility of late payments. Follow the tips below to automate your bill paying and personal financial management in order to make life a little easier:
• Use your employer-based retirement plan. Contribute enough money from each paycheck to take advantage of the full employer match.
• Automatically deposit your paycheck into your savings account.
• Keep your default money in a local community bank or credit union that offers good rates.
• Set up electronic bill pay for everything: cable, internet, gas, electric, etc. It may take some time to set up but the effort will eliminate future late fees.
• Schedule monthly contributions to your Roth IRA or other investment accounts.
For more easy ways to automate your finances, visit Entreprenuer.com.