Lower Your Tax Bill
Do you want to lower your upcoming tax bill? Start planning ahead now by utilizing the following tactics.
1. Use tax credits from energy-efficient home improvements. Visit energystar.gov for details.
2. Use capital losses to offset gains.
3. Make all retirement moves now. If you want to max out a 401(k), you have until the end of the year.
4. Donate to charities early instead of waiting until the holidays.
5. Combine deductions so you are able to speed up certain costs to exceed the standard deduction amount.
To read more about lowering your tax bill, visit CNN.